Imagineer Foundation adopts a strengths and assets based approach to the work it undertakes in the local community.
To achieve this Imagineer Foundation researches activities taking place in Calderdale that fall under the banner of good help.
Imagineer Foundation works to build strong networks of individuals, community and third sector organisations to;
- Identify barriers to people accessing good help
- To provide support to local people to overcome the barriers they face
- Work within our networks to develop community led solutions that tackle the identified barriers to ‘good help’
- Provide Information, Advice and Guidance to the residents of Calderdale
- To signpost people to the help available within their community